The IV International Scientific Conference
«Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing»
Сентябрь, 12-15, 2017 адрес проведения конференции: г. Красноярск, ул. Академика Киренского 26 Б
On behalf of the Program Committee we are glad to invite you to participate in the IV International Scientific Conference «Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing» RPERS 2017 which will take place in the city of Krasnoyarsk, Russia, in September 12-15, 2017.
Conference target is discussion of the problems of generation and development of regional systems of Earth remote sensing from space and their role in the decision of social and economic objectives of regions.
Topics of the Conference:
- Modern and perspective systems of regional remote sensing;
- Methods and algorithms for image processing;
- Monitoring of ecosystems and agrocenosis;
- Monitoring of industrial facilities and their Impact on natural environment;
- Monitoring of emergencies;
- Monitoring of construction;
- Spatial data infrastructure;
- Issues of legislative regulation of relations in the field of space activities
- Monitoring of environment, natural and anthropogenic objects and appearances.
Registration forms submission deadline –
Abstracts submission deadline – April 15, 2017
Conference Language: English and Russian.
Publication: The conference proceedings (ISBN) will be issued before the beginning of the conference. A theme-based issue of the journal of Siberian Federal University (included in the list of the Higher Attestation Commission), series «Engineering and Technologies» will be issued on the results of the conference.